Paypal

This is a non profit enterprise, all funds for equipment are coming from my pocket. Please donate generously.

Saturday 10 January 2015

Quick Update.

I haven't updated in a while, college has taken a huge bite out of my time but I am still making stides in the Union Jack blanket. Once I have finished it I may take a months hiatus to get on with my studies, but after that I will focus a lot more time to this project. My vexillologist friends birthday is soon and I am also planning on making a blanket for him too, but making 54 different blankets for one individual would take too long so I am going to make a large blanket out of mini versions of each flag and then I will stitch them together, kind of like a granny square blanket but more rectangular. Going to bed now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment