Paypal

This is a non profit enterprise, all funds for equipment are coming from my pocket. Please donate generously.

Monday 5 January 2015

Back To College...

I should be in bed right now... I have to get up tomorrow to learn it it is depressing me. What is really strange is the fact that for the last four days I have been moping about my house bored wanting to go see my friends again, now that I have to go back when I wake up I really don't want to go. Just thought I would mention because there may be fewer updates in the upcoming days because of studies, but I will try my hardest to update as much as possible. I got a little of the blanket done today, not much I haven't even finished strip F yet.  Updates will come soon, at this moment in time I just cannot wait until I get to do the background of the blanket. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment