Paypal

This is a non profit enterprise, all funds for equipment are coming from my pocket. Please donate generously.

Tuesday 6 January 2015

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back.

College was... eventful today. I only had to go in late today so I slept in and also got on with strip F. Tomorrow, well as I am typing this at 2:30am I mean today. I have one lesson first and one lesson last, which means I have to get up early, but after that I come back home and then go back again for last lesson. A bit tedious but I live maybe half a mile from the college anyway. Again I am playing the part of the night owl, for some reason sleep has not come easy to me this week. Maybe there is a mental check list in the back of my mind and I cannot rest until everything is checked off. Writing for this near-daily blog must be one of them. I got home today and straight away got going on strip F, I finally finished it to realise that it was improperly sized and because of my poor math it came out wonky one end and thin on the other. I decided to pull the entire strip out and then just get started on a part that I do not have to use my brain for. I got to work on the other four white borders around the cross, so far I have only finished half of the second one but I will be devoted to finishing that part before the week is over. Right, I guess I will pull an all nighter tonight, 50% because I want to finish the blanket asap and another 50% because Twelve Monkeys just started on TV. Pictures hopefully coming soon. See Ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment