Paypal

This is a non profit enterprise, all funds for equipment are coming from my pocket. Please donate generously.

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Might as well try...

Alright my donation button was recently added, but if you feel like you want to donate to this project on a subscription service, then you can donate to my Patreon page! Patreon is a service where you can support people on a weekly, monthly etc. instalment plan. Simply enter the amount you want to donate and then every time I complete a flag, your money will go to the next project. If you only want to give a certain amount and then stop entirely, then you can set a cap on how much you want to donate! I must reiterate that I am not receiving any money for this enterprise and all of the leftover funds will be donated to charity, the blankets will be auctioned off for charity as well or donated to The Salvation Army to hand out to homeless at Christmas time. Please click on the Patreon logo below to visit my page.

Patreon Logo, flat

No comments:

Post a Comment