Paypal

This is a non profit enterprise, all funds for equipment are coming from my pocket. Please donate generously.

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Update

I have not posted in a long time. I said I was going on a short hiatus because things have taken an unexpected turn, this break may be longer than previously scheduled as I need a while to get things back on track. I am making great strides in collecting all of the pieces of my unsorted life into one place, it doesn't help that I have been in bed all day today with a stinking head cold and with my mums condition I am quarantining myself until I can confirm the illness is gone. I just thought, being cooped up in this tiny room all day watching repeats of 'Trailer Park Boys' I would give anyone still listening a quick update to assure you that I haven't died of stress.

Thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment