Paypal

This is a non profit enterprise, all funds for equipment are coming from my pocket. Please donate generously.

Sunday 28 December 2014

Let's Get Started!

Alright as I previously mentioned before the first flag that I will be starting with is the flag of my country, the glorious Union Jack, My plan for this one is to do it piece by piece making the different colours and then sewing together once it is all made, I mocked up a few measurements in Photoshop to work by to make a decently sized blanket without making it too much of a challenge.


I have started by making the red cross for England in the middle by making a 60 inch long strip of double crocheted red yarn which will be 6 inches in height. then I will attach the bottom and top of the cross straight in the middle of the long strip I have made. The strips will be 12 inches long each and 6 inches wide, creating the first strip has proven to be quite an overbearing task . I will post photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment