Paypal

This is a non profit enterprise, all funds for equipment are coming from my pocket. Please donate generously.

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Donations

I am still progressing on my Union Jack blanket, I will get some photos on here tomorrow. I always hate asking for money but if I am going to keep this project going, then I will need to ask people to dig deep for donations. At the top of my blog I have added a link in which you can send funds directly to my Paypal if you wish to donate. In the last three days I have accumulated 48 page views so I do not expect very many donations but it would mean the world to me if you could give as much as you can. This is a non profit enterprise, I am not receiving any money for the blankets and all of the funds for the equipment are currently coming out of my pocket.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment