Paypal

This is a non profit enterprise, all funds for equipment are coming from my pocket. Please donate generously.

Thursday 1 January 2015

In Limbo...

I always hate this part of the process. The waiting for more equipment. I am currently on break from college for Christmas and the New Year, I have all of my coursework completed and there is nothing else for me to do on these dreary, rainy, dark days then just sit at my computer and scroll through miles and miles of Facebook posts. During however long it takes me to do this I will strive to update at least once a day, even if there is nothing to update on, it is nice to ramble on about nothing to an audience I do not know is even there or not. Anyway I am going into a tangent, signing off now, hopefully my local shop will call me and say if my shipment is in tomorrow. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment